Monday, October 30, 2006

7th Day of Separation


Last Saturday was the fifth day of Raya. Got up late, really late. Bored as hell. Exactly 7 days without my girlfriend and daughters around. My daughters were still not back yet from their trip. My girlfriend was not back yet, either. Luckily I have my mom around.

Had lunch at my auntie's place in Kelana Jaya. Good lunch. Gloomy weather, though. I guess the damped condition outside created the extra appetite for everybody. After that, had nothing much to do as my cousin was not around. If not, we would have been battling our way with his PS2. Winning Eleven is the best football game, ever!

So, guess what I did? Played poker for a while. Took me just a few rounds to go broke. So, I turned myself into a semi-pro photographer, pulak! I took some pictures of the house backyard with my Nokia N73. My uncle was my assistant cum model. Interestingly, I got some cool pix! Very impressed with its picture quality. Check them out!
Well, at least, it helped me to kill the time. Luckily, my girlfriend was coming back the next day.

No comments: