Monday, October 09, 2006

Grrrrreat Scot! The Haze Is Back!

This morning, I was in Scotland. Driving to my office in Glasgow. With all the morning mist, felt really cold. I guess winter is coming. Ah! can't wait for the snow to visit the highlands, again. What a wonderful White Raya we're gonna have this year...NOT!

Wait a minute, I'm not in Scotland! Stupid KL haze again! Surely the scenery helped a lot with my dream. My nose is stuffed, my eyes are watery, throat is choked! What the hell is going on here?? It's been 8 years since the first haze blanketed Malaysia, why aren't the Government doing anything? For God's sake, I've never been to Scotland, but it surely felt that way this morning. Sigh...I just hope we're not having white hazy raya, this 24th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmmm... I think u shouldn't blame the Government. They are trying to do their best to solve this problem and yet it still doesn't work. Probably the haze is one of the punishments from God. Who knows!

Azeril Zolle said...

Well, if they are, I think it's not good enough... thanks for your thought, though, b.