Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hooters Are Here!


ACHTUNG!

To all the straight, women loving, red-blooded, guys in Malaysia, Hooters are here!!! Well, Hooters magazine, that is. I know... I can't believe it, either. Until a colleague of mine showed me one. Right smack on my face. His face was beaming and full of pride, when he showed me his proud belonging (magazine la!, what were you thinking?). The moment was so joyous for the two of us that it made us looked like a couple of kids that just got a candy or something.

"Dude, like where did you get this?!", my voice was almost at the top of my lungs, when I uttered the question.

"I got it off the shelf in Mid Valley!"

"Whoa, that's, only, like a couple of kms away". So near, yet so far.

Yes, mom, I know it's puasa month, and it's not appropriate to talk about this, blah blah blah. But, gimme a break la. So, to any guys out there, so far, only 2 places that these gems were spotted, NZ Magazine Shop, Mid Valley and Mynews.com, KLCC. Get them fast before somebody from you know where, finds out about it and ban it from existence ever in Malaysia. I don't wanna go so explicit on the content, but, one word - S..U..P..E..R..B!

So, guess where I'm gonna break my fast, today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi fucker. tak dok buhyi tak dok suare. Apehai ni. I was in Kl and obviously missed out on you bcoz you to fat on your arse to write to me.