Friday, December 08, 2006

I Feel Good .....Not!

Meet Mr. Eye Bags

6 days gone since coming back to Malaysia. 2 words to describe my feelings then and even now, Down and Out! Been coughing like a dog since. Flu is flowing like the River Nile. Voice is somewhere between James Brown and Kathleen Turner. Work is not helping. Life's sucks at the moment.

And I thought running away from the crazy weather of London City was the best thing to do. Believe it or not, my first day of work after a 2 week off, I got an MC! No voice was coming out of my throat. Anyway, I got real busy with work that I didn't have time to write any new post. Since today is Friday, so things are slowing down a bit, can curi-curi some time la. My cough is so bad that since Last Sunday till today, I can hardly sleep at night. Just when I doze off a bit, I would start coughing like crazy that automatically awakes me. Getting a 2 hour straight of sleep is a blessing these days. I feel like crap. Now I know how zombies feel, I guess...

No comments: