Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wedding music video, anyone?

Don't know why, but I have this obsession of getting involve in film productions. Perhaps it's innate. Perhaps, I just love art. In college, I produced a tv commercial and won an award for that. That was went I knew I had it in me. That's why I have a passion for good quality movies, acting, scripts, etc. I mean I could watch them over and over. The Devil's Advocate, A Few Good Men, Braveheart, Pendekar Bujang Lapok, Labu-Labi, the list can go on and on. Guess it's no luck that I'm not doing it professionally, or didn't just get the break. Last few months, I had it, well, rather a small bump than a break. But still, I grabbed it!

July 2006, one of my cousin's getting married. Being apointed as the Floor Manager, I performed as what was required...and got floored! Hahahaa... Tiring and fun and the same time.

But the best part was, 2 weeks before the ceremony, I was handed over the responsibilty to PRODUCE the couple's wedding presentation. And as what everybody does and expects, during wedding ceremonies in hotels, another powerpoint presentation. Yaaawn...

"Gone are the days of powerpoint presentations"

This was went my adrenaline kicked in! So, I decided to make it a bit different, actually a major difference from the norm. I decided to produce a "Wedding Music Video".

The format is still the same, you know, the background of the couple, their childhood days, schooling days, how they met for the first time and the eventual of tying the knot so to speak. But the approach wasn't. Don't know whether this is the first time done in Malaysia, but it sure was fun doing it. Credit to my cousins, aunties, uncles and my girlfriend for supporting this project. Don't think I can do it without them. So, check it out and gimme your thoughts. Hope you'll have fun watching it.

Watch out Yasmin Ahmad! hahahahaa.. next stop - Hollywood!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLM6wgKgcN8



3 comments:

Azmir Ismail said...

Phewwitt ... first class !

Cemerlang, Gemilang, Terbilang !!!

Azeril Zolle said...

thank you, bro

Anonymous said...

Seddeyy!!!